Top 10 Ways Businesses Use Custom Labeled Water BottlesDec 20, 2015
When it comes to marketing your business, there seems to be an endless number of ways to get in front of your prospects, but it seems the exposure that comes from traditional marketing is dwindling. The prevalence of DVR recorders help us skip over the commercials. Sirius radio gives us commercial free radio. There are more and more ways of avoiding messages that in order to effectively market our business, we need to find ways to break through all the noise. That’s where custom labeled water bottles can help.
When you think about the exposure most advertisements get, it can be a serious challenge to get noticed, but when you give out custom labeled bottled water, you’re literally putting your logo in the hands of your next customer.
So, what are the most effective ways to use promotional bottled water? Over time, we’ve learned some ways that help companies achieve their number one marketing problem- brand awareness. After the business designs custom water bottle labels and gets personalized bottled water, here are some ideas for using the water bottles:
- Waiting Rooms: Giving out customized water bottles in your waiting room: first impressions are everything. Handing out a bottle of cool, fresh spring water to a potential or present client helps solidify the relationship. This is great for CPA firms, attorneys, physicians, insurance agents, etc.
- Limo service: providing promotional bottled water for your patrons is an excellent way to take care of your customers.
- Wholesalers: Many vendors down at America’s Mart have designed water bottle labels with their logo to give to retailers who shop there for their stores.
- Hotels: Stocking the mini-bars with 8 ounce bottles is a wonderful way to remind patrons of how well they’re taken care of. Often, hotels will stock promotional bottled water where valets can put them in cars they retrieve.
- Conferences & Expos: Handing out personalized bottled water at a large conference is a great way to get more exposure for your business because people get thirsty doing all that talking, and when they do, they come to your booth. Plus, people see your elegant water bottles as they walk around the exhibit hall.
- Car dealerships: Many car dealerships have free custom water bottles available for their customers as they go through the car buying process.
- Country Clubs: Branding is everything to most country clubs where they have customized water bottles on the drink carts, the club house as well as the dining room.
- Fitness Centers: Using custom labeled bottled water is a great way to keep your customers hydrated.
- Funeral homes: There’s no reason kindness and branding can’t go hand in hand with promotional bottled water.
- Non-profit Events: With the advent of “cause marketing” where businesses advocate for a cause and purchase custom water bottles for things like a 5K, marathon or some other sponsored sporting event, this can be a great way to get your business name seen.
The only limitation of how you can increase your brand awareness is your imagination. Think about the best way to use custom labeled bottled water to delight your customers. You’ll be amazed at all the ways you can come up with!