The number one marketing goal for most businesses is brand awareness. Getting people to notice your business and what you do is more of a challenge now than ever. More companies are turning to creative marketing strategies to break through the noise, and water bottle labels with the business logo has become a popular approach.
There’s something deeply rewarding when the business you’re dealing with meets multiple needs of the client and, let’s face it, hydration is a basic human need. Giving a client custom label bottled water is a great way to make a lasting impression.
Consider how long the average person is exposed to traditional advertising. We glance at TV commercials for a few seconds, but the exposure only lasts 30-60 seconds at a time. Radio ads typically last the same amount of time, but with traffic these days, our attention is pulled in a dozen different directions. Billboard exposure depends upon traffic patterns, but even with electronic billboards, we’re only talking a few seconds of exposure. Plus, all of these strategies make up a “shotgun” approach to connecting with your target market.
But, when you put a promotional water bottle in the hands of your prospect, it not only makes a great impression, but you’re actually getting more “face time” with your client. Consider this- the average person takes anywhere from 8 to 15 minutes to drink a 16 ounce bottle of water. If your business is there on the water bottle label, that’s a long time for exposure for your company.
Here are some of the strategies some of our customers have used to increase their brand awareness and attract more customers with personalized water bottles:
- Keeping branded water bottles in their waiting rooms
- Giving out custom labeled bottled water on tours of the business
- Buying promotional bottled water and giving it out at conferences or expos
- Purchasing water bottle labels and giving the water bottles to non-profits, runs or sporting events
- Creating personalized water bottles and selling them to audience participants at concerts, plays or shows
- Giving out bottles of water at country clubs
- Hotels have used water bottle labels on bottles of water that they stock in the rooms as well as have valets leave in cars for patrons
The imagination is the only limitation to promoting your business with our custom labeled water bottles. Liquid Promotions works with all types of businesses. We create elegant water bottles with waterproof labels. We work hard to ensure that your business looks the best as you put your personalized water bottles in the hands of your next customer. Make a refreshing impression with our water bottle labels.
Liquid Promotions specializes in creating elegant marketing by putting your business on a beautiful water bottle label to help you make a refreshing impression. Create your own custom labeled water bottles today!